Complete a passport application Form DS-82: Application for a U.S. Passport by Mail.
You must present your most recent passport AND
- You were at least 16 years old when your most recent passport was issued AND
- Your most recent passport was issued less then 15 years ago AND
- You use the same name as on your most recent passport, OR you have had your name changed by marriage or court order and can submit proper documentation to reflect your name-change.
Photo: Your photo must be:
- In color
- 2 x 2 inches in size
- Taken within the past 6 months, showing current appearance
- Full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background
- Between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head
- Taken in normal street attire:
- Uniforms should not be worn in photographs except religious attire that is worn daily
- Do not wear a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline
- If you normally wear prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig or similar articles, they should be worn for your picture
- Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless you need them for medical reasons (a medical certificate may be required)
Fee: $110.00. The fee may be paid either in cash, in U.S. dollars or Macedonian Denars or by credit card (accepted credit cards are: Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express and Diner’s). Payment in Euros or with check cannot be accepted.
To Make an Appointment, Please go to Appointment System