First Time Adult Applicant (age 16 and over)
Complete a passport application form DS-11: Application for a U.S. Passport.
Please do not sign the application form, you will be asked to do it in front of a Consular Officer.
Provide proof of U.S. Citizenship:
- Certified Birth Record or
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad or
- Naturalization Certificate or Certificate of Citizenship
Provide proof of identity: Drivers’ license or State or other photo ID card
1 Photo. Your photo must be:
- In color
- 2 x 2 inches in size
- Taken within the past 6 months, showing current appearance
- Full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background
- Between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head
- Taken in normal street attire:
- Uniforms should not be worn in photographs except religious attire
- that is worn daily
- Do not wear a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline
- If you normally wear prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig or similar articles, they should be worn for your picture
- Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless you need them for medical reasons (a medical certificate may be required)
Fee: $165.00. The fee may be paid either in cash, in U.S. dollars or Macedonian Denars or by credit card (accepted credit cards are: Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express and Diner’s). Payment in Euros or with check cannot be accepted.
To make the appointment, please click here