Please note: The Department of State assumes no responsibility or liability for the professional ability or reputation of, or the quality of services provided by, the entities or individuals whose names appear on the following lists. Inclusion on this list is in no way an endorsement by the Department or the U.S. government. Names are listed alphabetically, and the order in which they appear has no other significance. The information on the list is provided directly by the local service providers; the Department is not in a position to vouch for such information.
Notarial services are available to all U.S. citizens and to foreign nationals for documents to be used in the United States. The fee is $50.00 for each subsequent signature dealing with the same subject or transaction on the same day. The fee may be paid either in cash, in U.S. dollars or North Macedonia Denars or by credit card (accepted credit cards are: Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express and Diner’s). Payment in Euros or with check cannot be accepted.
To have a document notarized, you must come in person with the following:
- A valid passport or identification card;
- The document(s) to be notarized. (Please DO NOT SIGN the documents until you are asked to do so in front of a consular officer);
- The required fee;
If your document needs to be witnessed, please bring your own witness(es) with you. Embassy staff cannot act as witnesses.
What to Expect When You Visit the Embassy
- We suggest arriving 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time for security checks at the Embassy entrance.
- When you arrive, let the guards know that you have an appointment with the American Citizen Services Unit. You will be asked to show a picture ID.
- Please do not bring mobile phones, cameras and other electronic devices with you. If you do, they will need to be left with the guards, which will delay your entry into the embassy.
- You will be asked to pass through the metal detector.
- Once you enter the compound, you will be directed to the Consular Section.
- Inside the Consular Section, our staff will be expecting you at windows number 8 or 9.
To Make The Appointment, Please Click Here