Application for the Fulbright Student Program in the United States (Visiting Student Researchers and Master’s Degree)
Please read all instructions and information carefully before completing.
Application Deadline: MAY 31, 2023
This is a joint program of the U.S. Department of State and the Government of the Republic of North Macedonia.
- Completed university degree (undergraduate), or enrollment in postgraduate studies
- Proficiency in English sufficient to undertake graduate study or research in the United States
- Citizenship of the Republic of North Macedonia
Applications should be completed in English and submitted online at: https://apply.iie.org/ffsp2024/
- Each page of the application carries its own instructions, which should be read carefully.
- Every question must be answered completely and carefully. Please make every effort to limit your responses to the space provided.
- Completed applications should be submitted by May 31, 2023.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
You will be required to take the TOEFL exam if you are selected for an interview at the U.S. Embassy. You should not apply for the TOEFL exam at this phase of your application. You will receive instructions on how to register for the exam after the interview.
In addition, degree-seeking students will be required to take the GRE or GMAT, depending on your field of study, in order to be considered for admissions to graduate programs in the United States. You should not apply for these two exams at this phase of your application. You will receive instructions on how to apply for these exams after the interview.
The following documents should be scanned and attached to your online application. Documents should be scanned into PDF and each scanned document may not be bigger than 5 MB.
- Fulbright student application form submitted online.
- Three letters of reference.
- For degree option, please submit B.A. university transcripts and diploma with the translation in English language.
- For research option, please submit B.A., M.A, and university transcripts and a certificate confirming enrollment in a Ph.D. program if you have registered the Ph.D. studies, with the translation in English language.
- A copy of the bio page of your passport.
- Report on Proficiency in English.
- A letter from your employer confirming employment, if you are employed.
- Any optional supplementary documents (competition certificates, diplomas, and others).
Application forms and instructions on how to fill out your application can be found at: https://apply.iie.org/ffsp2024/
For additional information, please contact:
Exchanges and Alumni Coordinator
Public Affairs Office