Message for U.S. Citizens: Town Hall Meetings for U.S. Citizens in North Macedonia
Locations: Bitola, Struga, and Skopje
Event: The Consular Section is pleased to announce a series of Town Hall meetings for adult U.S. citizens organized by the U.S. Embassy in Skopje. The town hall meetings will be a chance to learn about U.S. Embassy consular services available to U.S. citizens residing in North Macedonia. It is also an opportunity for U.S. citizens to ask questions regarding consular matters.
All adult U.S. citizens are invited, and we would appreciate your help in inviting other adult U.S. citizens in your area:
BITOLA: May 26, 2023 (Friday) from 11am to 12 noon, American Corner at the Center of Culture, Sirok Sokak St. b.b.
STRUGA and SKOPJE: The U.S. Embassy will convene town halls for U.S. citizens in the Struga region and Skopje in the near future.
The sessions will be conducted in English. Note that due to space limitations, only those with confirmed reservations will be admitted. Please see instructions for responding below.
Bitola Attendance Actions to Take:
- RSVP by e-mail to SkopjeACS@state.gov by May 23, 2023, for those attending the meeting in Bitola. Please include your name and S. passport number to confirm citizenship.
- Please make sure you bring your U.S. passport with you.
- U.S. Embassy Skopje, North Macedonia
+ (389) 2-310-2000
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- North Macedonia Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)to receive security updates.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.