Message for U.S. Citizens: Town Hall for U.S. Citizens in North Macedonia, September 19, 2023
Event: U.S. citizens are invited to a Town Hall with Deputy Chief of Mission Eric S. Meyer on Tuesday, September 19, 2023, from 5:30-6:30 in Skopje, North Macedonia. Deputy Chief of Mission Meyer, joined by Embassy staff, will discuss U.S. priorities in the Republic of North Macedonia, services available to U.S. citizens residing in North Macedonia, and emergency preparedness. The event will be conducted in English. The location on the Town Hall will be provided once you register with the Embassy.
The Town Hall is open to U.S. citizens residing in the Republic of North Macedonia 18 years of age or older possessing a valid U.S. passport. Please help us spread the news by passing along this information to other U.S. citizens in your area.
You will be required to present your U.S. passport for entry to the event.
Actions to Take:
- RSVP by e-mail to SkopjeACS@state.gov no later than September 14, 2023.
- In the email, please include your first and last name and U.S. passport number to confirm citizenship.
- You are invited to submit questions for DCM Meyer and his team in advance of the event when you RSVP.
- You will receive confirmation of your attendance firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we reach capacity for the event, others will be added to a wait list.
- Please wait for a confirmation from email@example.com before making plans to attend.
- Please make sure to bring your U.S. passport with you to the Town Hall.
- U.S. Embassy Skopje, North Macedonia
+ (389) 2-310-2000
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- North Macedonia Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)to receive security updates.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.