Travel Advisory – North Macedonia Level 3 – Reconsider Travel (August 7, 2020)
Location: North Macedonia
Reconsider travel to North Macedonia due to COVID-19.
Read the Department of State’s COVID-19 page before you plan any international travel.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a Level 3 Travel Health Notice for North Macedonia due to COVID-19.
North Macedonia has lifted stay at home orders, and resumed some transportation options and business operations. Visit the Embassy’s COVID-19 page for more information on COVID-19 in North Macedonia.
Read the country information page.
If you decide to travel to North Macedonia:
- See the U.S. Embassy’s web page regarding COVID-19.
- Visit the CDC’s webpage on Travel and COVID-19.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Follow the Department of State on Facebook and Twitter.
- Review the Crime and Safety Report for North Macedonia.
- Prepare a contingency plan for emergency situations. Review the Traveler’s Checklist.
U.S. Embassy Skopje
Str. “Samoilova” Nr.21
Republic of North Macedonia
+389 2 310-2000
State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
North Macedonia Country Information
Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter