Embassy Message – U.S. Embassy Skopje (September 30, 2020)
Location: North Macedonia
Event: Resumption of Consular Services at the Embassy
On September 28, 2020, the Embassy resumed limited routine consular services. U.S. citizens should contact SkopjeACS@state.gov for assistance with scheduling appointments. In an emergency, please contact the Embassy for assistance.
U.S. citizens residing and traveling in North Macedonia are advised to always be aware of local conditions and their personal safety preparedness.
Actions to Take:
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Follow local media to stay informed of current events.
- Stay alert in locations frequented by tourists.
- Review your personal security plans.
- Have travel documents up to date and easily accessible.
- U.S. Embassy Skopje
Str. “Samoilova” Nr.21
Republic of North Macedonia
+389 2 310-2000
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- North Macedonia Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter