The announced gathering point includes, but is not limited to, the Parliament House in Skopje, Macedonia.
The demonstration is expected to take place on December 1, 2018 beginning at 12:00 p.m. The group Makedonija blokira intends to protest against the Prespa Agreement.
U.S. government personnel are advised to avoid areas in which demonstrations are occurring.
Actions to Take:
- Avoid the area of the demonstration.
- Exercise caution if unexpectedly in the vicinity of large gatherings or protests.
- Monitor local media for updates.
- Keep a low profile.
- S. Embassy Skopje, Macedonia
+ (382) 2-310-2000
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444