The announced gathering point includes, but is not limited to, the Parliament House in Skopje, North Macedonia.
The demonstration is expected to take place on December 1, 2018 beginning at 12:00 p.m. The group Makedonija blokira intends to protest against the Prespa Agreement.
U.S. government personnel are advised to avoid areas in which demonstrations are occurring.
Actions to Take:
- Avoid the area of the demonstration.
- Exercise caution if unexpectedly in the vicinity of large gatherings or protests.
- Monitor local media for updates.
- Keep a low profile.
- S. Embassy Skopje, North Macedonia
+ (382) 2-310-2000
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- North Macedonia Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Twitterand Facebook.